Dr. ChittaRanjan Panda
Professor and HOD
Permanent Address: Plot No.13,Rajarani colony, Tankapani Road ,Bhubabeswar-751014
Correspondence Address: Dept. of Gastroenterology, SCB Medical College, Cuttack-753007
||Name of PG Degree
||Area of Specialization/ Specialty
||Year of Qualifying degree
||Name of University / Institute
||Utkal University/SCB Medical College , Cuttack
||Utkal University/SCB Medical College , Cuttack
|Post Doctoral Qualification
||Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi
- Association of Vitamin D level with disease severity and quality of life in newly diagnosed patient of Ulcerative Colitis: A cross-sectional analysis: Cureus 13(7), Jul 2021, Dash KR, Panda CR, Das HS, Mishra D, Behera SK, Parida PK
- Profile of Extrahepatic Obstruction in Costal Eastern region of Odisha, A a single center Experience: International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research: February 2020: Vol 5(1): 241-249: Girish Kumar Pati, Haribhakti Seba Das, Prasanta Kumar Parida, Chitta Ranjan Panda
- Hepato-biliary alteration in ulcerative colitis: A report from a Tertiary Care Center in Odisha: Journal of Gastroenterology, Pancreatology and Liver Disorders: June 2018: vol 6(4): 1-12: Pradeep Kumar Padhi, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Shivaram Prasad Sing, Haribhakti Seba Das, Jimmy Narayan, Preetam Nath, Prasanta kumar Parida, Kaibalya Ranjan Das, Sambit Kumar Behera, Surya Kanta Parida
- Retrospective Analysis of retrograde cholangio pancretography (ERCP) procedures in a tertiary care center in costal Odisha: Interntional Journal of Research in Medical Sciences: 2017 October: vol 5 Issue 10: 4281-4284: Chitta Ranjan Panda, Haribhakti Seba Das, Sambit Kumar Behera, Preetam Nath
- A study of changing Clinical Profile of Chronic Pancreatitis from a Tertiary care Center: International Journal of Scientific Study: July 2017: vol 5: Issue 4: 170-173: Chitta Ranjan Panda, Bijay Misra, Sambit kumar behera, Haribhakti Seba Das, Shivaram Prasad Singh
- Evaluation of Gastrointestinal cause in Cases of Unexplained Anaemia in Adults-A study from a Tertiary care Center: Interntional journal of Scientific Study: July 2017: vol 5: Issue 4: 130-133: Chitta Ranjan Panda, Kali Prasanna Swain, Sambit kumar Behera, Tabindra Kumar Jena,Tapan Kumar Sahoo
- A 10 year old child presenting with Syndromic Paucity of bile duct(Alagille Syndrome): A Case Report:Journal of Medical Case Reports:December 2016: vil 10(1): Girish Kumar Pati, Ayas Kanta Singh, Preetam Nath, Prasanta kumar Parida, Kaumudee Pattanaik, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Shivaram Prasad Singh.
- Acute of Chronic Liver Failure (ACLF) in Costal Eastern India, A single center Experience: Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology: March 2016: vol 6(1): 26-32: Girish Kumar Pati, Ayaskanta Singh, Bijay Misra, Debasis Mishra, Haribhakti Seba Das, Chittaranjan Panda, Shivaram Prasad Singh.
- Telbivudin plus Tenofovir Combination Therapy in patients with Chronic Hepatitis B Infection – An Indian Experience: Journal of The Association of Physicians of India: November 2013: vol 61: 769-772: Chittaranjan Panda.
- Thalamic Infarct in a case of severe Ulcerative Colitis: World Journal of Colorectal Surgery: Vol 3: Issue 1  Article 11: Haribhakti Seba Das, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Shivaram Prasad Singh, Ashok Kumar Mallick, Bijay Misra, Debasish Misra
- Colovesical Fistula: A Rare Presentation of Colonic Tuberculosis: World Journal of Colorectal Surgery: Vol 3: Issue 1  Article 12: Haribhakti Seba Das, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Shivaram Prasad Singh, Bijay Misra, Manjushree Naik, Rabi Narayan Mallick, Sanjib Kumar Kar, Manas Kumar Panigrahi, Debasish Misra
- Endoscopic diagnosis of a case of malignant melanoma: Tropical Gastroenterology- Oct-Dec 2012; 33(4):296-7. H.S. Das, C.Panda, S Padhi, S. P. Singh
- Peptic Ulcer Disease in the Proton Pump Inhibitor Era in Coastal Odisha : International Journal of Scientific Study,November 2017 .Haribhakti Seba Das , Chitta Ranjan Panda , Sambit Kumar Behera
- Study on awareness about Hepatitis B viral infection in coastal Eastern India: Hep B Annual Year : 2009, Volume : 6 ,Issue : 1,Page : 19-28Bijay Misra, Chittaranjan Panda, Haribhakti Seba Das, Kinshuk Chandra Nayak, Shivaram Prasad Singh
- Hepatic sarcoidosis masquerading as tuberculosis: Hamdan medical journal ,2016, Volume 9,Page : 243-246.Bijay Misra, Debasis Misra, Ayaskanta Singh, Girish Kumar Pati, Sanjib Kumar Kar, Manas Kumar Panigrahi, Haribhakti Seba Das, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Pranati Misra, Rabi Narayan Mallik, Shivaram Prasad Singh
- Barium emesis during barium enema study: a definitive sign of gastrojejunocolic fistula: Trop Gastroenterol. Oct-Dec 2013;34(4):273-4.Shivaram Prasad Singh, Mans Kumar Panigrahi, Debasis Misra, Bijay Misra, Sanjib Kumar Kaar, Chitta Ranjan Panda, Haribhakti Seba das, Omprakash Agrawal, Chudamani Meher
- Prevalence of antibodies to hepatitis C virus in coastal Orissa :Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, 22(6):237 • November 2003, Shivaram Prasad Singh ,Chitta Ranjan Panda
- Anal Albendazole application for pruritus ani in threadworm infestation. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, 15 Jun 2005, 51(6):386, Singh SP, Panda C, Rout N, Mishra AP
- Have performed almost all the advanced ERCP procedures in the Dept of Gastroenterology till date, apart from routinely teaching and training DM students.
- Organised CMEs on Updates in Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases, Case discussions in joint forum of Gastroenterologists and Surgeons.
- Has been a regular Faculty in National & International Meeting and Conferences of different Gastroenterological Societies.