Dr. Manoranjan Dash
Permanent Address: Flat No. 306, Kiran Parijatak Enclave, Cantonment Road, Cuttack
Correspondence Address: Flat No. 306, Kiran Parijatak Enclave, Cantonment Road, Cuttack
||Name of PG Degree
||Area of Specialization/ Specialty
||Year of Qualifying degree
||Name of University / Institute
||MKCG MCH BERHAMPUR
||VSS MCH BURLA SAMBALPUR UNIVERSITY
- Diagnostic yield of CBNAAT in Pulmonary TB in a tertiary medical college of southern Odisha.
- Prevalence of hyponatremia in Pulmonary TB patients.
- Thyroid profile in pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Clinico radiological manifestation of TB spine and its complications.
- ECG changes in new and treated cases of Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
- Spontaneous esophageal pleural fistula an usual case reports.
- Bronchial Characinoid an unusual cause of respiratory tract infection in a child.
- Congenital diaphragm hernia in an adult.
- Wegerner’s Granulomatosis- Case Report.
- Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis – A Case Report.
- Morgnagni hernia – a quite companion in a child.
- Patterns of presentations (clinical and radiological in HIV TB co-infection).
- IDCCM (Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine).