Anesthesiology & Critical Care
Name Of The Department :
Post Graduate Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care, SCB Medical College, Cuttack.
Departmental Overview :
- Managing different operation theatres: Running 40 OT tables and 30 bedded Central ICU.
- Giving logistic support to different ICUs like Neurosurgery ICU, CTVS ICU, CCU, Medicine ICU, NICU, PICU, Obstetrics HDU and managing COVID ICU.
- Giving LSAS Training for 12 weeks to medical officers, ICU Care Training and Trauma Care training to medical officers and paramedic staffs.
- Covid-19 training to medical and paramedical staffs and regular webinar conduction on COVID-19
- Anesthesia for Renal Transplant Surgery, Open Heart Surgery and all major super specialty surgery.
- Providing basic training for Trauma Critical Care sponsored by National Health Mission.
- Critical Care support for visits by Honorable President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice of India.
- Patient transport services for critical patients for other referral hospitals outside the State.
|Department Started :||Department Started By Whom :||Current HOD :|
|1962||Prof. Dr. Giridhari Mohapatra|
Facilities Available Including Investigation :
Central ICU (30 beds) (ABG, Bedside ultrasound, Digital X-Ray, Dialysis, HDUs (Neurosurgery, O & G, Medicine, Pulmonology, CTVS, Urology)