DR. JEETENDRA KUMAR PATRA
Permanent Address: AT – RAGHUNATH STREET,
PS – BANPUR,
DIST – KHURDA, ODISHA
Correspondence Address: PLOT NO. – 1152, 2ND FLOOR, MAHANADI VIHAR, CUTTACK, ODISHA
||Name of PG Degree
||Area of Specialization/ Specialty
||Year of Qualifying degree
||Name of University / Institute
||UTKAL UNIVERSITY/SCB MEDICAL COLLEGE
||DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
||SAMBALPUR UNIVERSITY/ VSS MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Nath A, Khan A, Hashim Z, Patra JK. Prevalence of Aspergillushypersensitivity and allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis in patients with bronchial asthma at a tertiary care center in North India. Lung India. 2017 Mar-Apr;34(2):150-154. doi: 10.4103/0970-2113.201300. PMID: 28360463; PMCID: PMC5351357.
- 1.Participated as a faculty for State level training of Critical Care and ICU procedures for COVID -19 organized by Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Odisha.
- Completed COVID -19 Preparedness – Critical Care Course by Distance Education CMC Vellore
- Completed Course Cum Workshop on Training of State Level Master Trainers in the Ventilatory Management of H1N1 Influenza under the aegis of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Completed Training of Trainers (ToT), on Guidelines of PMDT in India -2017, Government of India, National Tuberculosis Institute, Begaluru
- Completed “Endo-bronchial Ultrasound – EBUS Master Class Training
- Attended Advanced Workshop on Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- Received Certificate of appreciation as Guest faculty in CME on Interstitial lung diseases, Department of Radiodiagnosis, SCBMCH
- Completed Hands on Simulation Workshop on Flexible Bronchoscopy and EBUS, CHEST, American College of Chest Physicians.
- Received Certificate of appreciation at CHEST (ACCP) IMPACT -17 for presenting on our Department Medical Thoracoscopy work.
- Awarded 2nd prize on Poster presentation on Medical Thoracoscopy at Broncocon -2017, CMC Vellore