Dr. KRISHNA KAR
PROFESSOR & HOD
Permanent Address: Dr. Krishna Kar,
Bariksahi, Shankarpur, Cuttack
PIN - 753012
Correspondence Address: Department of Community Medicine,
SCB Medical College, Cuttack.
||Name of PG Degree
||Area of Specialization/ Specialty
||Year of Qualifying degree
||Name of University / Institute
||V.S.S Medical College, Burla / Sambalpur University
||MKCG Medical College, Berhampur / Berhampur University
|Post Doctoral Qualification
- Panda M, Kar K. HIV, hepatitis B and C infection status of the blood donors in a blood bank of a tertiary health care centre of Orissa. Indian Journal of Public Health. 2008 Jan 1;52(1):43.
- Paul B, Mohapatra B, Kar K. Maternal deaths in a tertiary health care centre of Odisha: an in-depth study supplemented by verbal autopsy. Indian journal of community medicine: official publication of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine. 2011 Jul;36(3):213.
- Kar K, Panda M. Profile of Students taking admission to a medical college in Odisha – A trend analysis. Indian journal Preventive Social Medicine. 2012; 43:3:260-263.
- Bhatta A, Kar K, Mishra K. Treatment outcome of inpatient malaria cases: A study in a tertiary care hospital of Odisha, India. Journal of Vector Borne Diseases. 2014 Dec 1;51(4):343.
- Biswas M, Kar K, Satpathy DM, Giri PP. A study on drop out among animal bite cases (provoked versus unprovoked) attending the ARV clinic SCB Medical College, Cuttack. APCRI J. 2014;15:21-3.
- Kar K, Bhatta A, Satapathy DM. Perception of nursing students on human rabies and its prevention-a study conducted in a nursing school of Odisha. The Aims and Objectives of APCRI. 2015 Jul:16.
- Mishra A, Kar K, Satapathy D. Mass drug administration against filariasis-a study on coverage and compliance, in a coastal district of Odisha. J Commun Dis. 2015;47(4):13-8.
- Kar K, Bhatta A. Epidemiological profile of malaria cases admitted to a tertiary care centre of Odisha. J. Academ. Indus. Res. 2015 Apr;3:533-5.
- Panda M, Kar K, Mishra K. Evaluation of Basic Course Workshop Conducted in a Medical College. J. Evid. Based Med Health C. 2017; 4(65) 3895-3900.
- Kar K, Pradhan S, Samal BP. Nutritional Status of School Children in an Urban Area of Odisha – A Comparative Study in Govt. versus Private School, J. Medical Sci & Clinical Res. 2018; 6(6):73-78.
- Kar K, Pradhan S, Samal BP. Morbidity pattern of school children: A study conducted in the urban field practice area of a tertiary health care centre of Odisha, India. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2018 Jul;6(7):2489-94.
- Pattanaik N, Kar K, Satapathy DM, Pattanaik A. Reproductive health status of adolescent slum girls, residing in the urban slums of Cuttack City, Odisha. Journal of Reproductive Healthcare and Medicine. 2021;2(7):1.
- Giri PP, Mohapatra B, Kar K. Prevalence of hypertension and the associated factors among Sabar and Munda tribes of Eastern India. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2022 Sep 1;11(9):5065-71.
- Das SN, Mohapatra B, Mohanty R, Dash PC, Kar K, Dash PK. Malarial hepatitis as a component of multiorgan failure–a bad prognostic sign. Journal of the Indian Medical Association. 2007 May 1;105(5):247-50.
- Mishra DK, Kar K, Panda M. Prevalence of risk factors for cardiovascular diseases among adults in slum area of Cuttack city, Odisha. Journal of Academia and Industrial Research. 2013 Oct;2(5):265-7.
- Best Paper Presentation Award in IPHA Conference in the Year 2000.