Prof. (Dr) Purna Chandra Dash
Permanent Address: D INSPIRE, PLOT NO-28, KALINGA NAGAR (K1)
POST- GHATIKIA, BHUBANESWAR, PIN-751003
Correspondence Address: D INSPIRE, PLOT NO-28, KALINGA NAGAR (K1)
POST- GHATIKIA, BHUBANESWAR, PIN-751003
||Name of PG Degree
||Area of Specialization/ Specialty
||Year of Qualifying degree
||Name of University / Institute
|Post Doctoral Qualification
||D.R.M (NUCLEAR MEDICINE)
- Effect of Captopril and Enalapril on glucose tolerance in Diabetic and Hypertension, The Indian Practitioner, April 1995, p 343-348.
- Plasma Cell Leukaemia- A Case Report, The Indian Practitioner, July 1995, p 655-656
- Clinico-pathological Profile of Subacute Hepatic Failure, JAPI, Vol 44, July 1996.
- Short-term trial of Cisapride in treatment of rumination, Indian Medical Gazette, December 1998, p 378-379.
- Neurogenic Bladder – Anatomy & Physiology of Urinary Bladder – Review Article (Part–I), “The Antiseptic” Vol 96, No 10 October 1999, p 401-403.
- Neurogenic Bladder – Diagnosis of Urinary Bladder – Review Article (Part–II), “The Antiseptic” Vol 96, No 11, November 1999, p 443-446.
- Neurogenic Bladder – Anatomy & Physiology of Urinary Bladder – Review Article (Part–III), “The Antiseptic” Vol 96, No 12, December 1999, p 482-484.
- Haemopericardium with Cardiac Tamponade and pulmonary effusion in chronic Myeloid Leukaemia, Indi. Heart Journal, Vol 52, No II, March – April, 2000, Page 209-211.
- Scintigraphic Evaluation of Gastric Emptying time, International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries, Vol 20, No 2, April-June, 2000, Page 65-67.
- Therapeutic potential of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, “The Antiseptic” Vol 99, No 2, February 2002, p 64-68.
- Diastolic function and dysfunction – current concept, Indian Medical Gazette, Vol cxxxvi, No 12, December 2002, p 473-477.
- Clinical profile of Acute Poisoning in hospitalized patients in Orissa, Indian Medical Gazette, Vol cxxxviii, No 8, August 2004, p 327-331.
- Diabetic dysfunction in Elderly, The Indian Practitioner, Vol 57, No 10, October 2004, p 669-673.
- Hormone replacement therapy and coronary artery disease in woman, The antiseptic, Vol 102, No 6, June 2005, p 344-347.
- Malarial Hepatitis as a component of multi-organ failure, Journal of the Indian Medical Association, Vol 105, no 5, May 2007, p 247-250
- Effect of low molecular weight heparins in vasculotoxic snake bite, Orissa Physicians journal, vol 5, 2009, p 22-24.
- Cardiac biomarkers in the prognosis of an acute coronary syndrome, Orissa Physicians journal, vol 6, 2010, p 32-35.
- Role of CSF CK, LDH, GGTP Enzyme Levels in Diagnostic and Prognostic Evaluation of Meningitis. Journal of clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2014 Jul, Vol-8(7): MC19-MC22.
- Microalbuminuria in patients with recent Ischaemic Cerebrovascular Stroke: A Cross-Sectional Study. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research 14(10): 1-9, 2016, Article no.BJMMR.21351.
- Oral Manifestations in Liver Diseases- A Clinical Study. World journal of Pharmaceutical Research Volume 5, Issue 7, 827-837.
- Cancer Stem Cells and its Therapeutic Application: An Overview. International Journal of Preventive and Clinical Dental Research, July-September 2016;1(3):1-3.
- Relationship of carotid intima-media thickness with the silent cerebral infarction in patients of type-1 Diabetes nephropathy. International journal of recent scientific research, vol 8, issue 7, pp.18247, July 2017.
- Morbidity profile and causes of mortality in Type 2 Diabetes patients: Data from a tertiary teaching hospital from eastern India, Journal of Diabetes Mellitus,2017,7, 195-211.
- Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) as a biochemical marker in falciparum malaria- as a case-control study in a tertiary care centre. International journal of recent scientific research, vol 8, issue 8, pp.19569-19573, August 2017.
- Climate change and vector Bourne diseases, Medicine Update 2020, p. 48e-227.
- Health care burden of electrolyte disturbance in geriatric population, Non-Clinical Frontiers of Geriatric Care- A hornet’s nest, 2020.
- Second prize in Clinical case presentation in State inter-medics, 1978.
- “VIKAS RATAN AWARD” for individual achievements and national development presented by “International Integration and Growth Society” on 26th July 2001 at New Delhi.