Name Of The Department :
Department of General Surgery, SCB MCH, Cuttack
Departmental Overview :
What Department Deals with-
1- Deals with patient care and undergraduates and post graduates study in General surgery.
2- Surgical procedure includes all major and complex surgical procedures. Basic and advanced Laparoscopic surgery also performed.
3- Research activities in the field of surgery also undertaken
|Department Started :||Department Started By Whom :||Current Hod :|
|1944||PROF. DR. KHERA||PROF. DR. BANA BIHARI MISHRA|
Facilities Available Including Investigation :
- OPD Consultation including minor surgical procedures.
- IPD facilities for male and female patients for 240 no. of patients and to be extended soon.
- Facilities for major and all complex surgical procedures.
- Laparoscopic and endoscopic( upper GI, lower GI, ERCP) Procedures.
- 8 bedded HDU FOR CRITICAL PATIENTS and a surgical share in CICU.
- SKILL LAB facilities for laparoscopic surgery practice.
- Departmental library for PG student and faculties.
- Modern digital conference hall
- Departmental canteen