Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Name Of The Department :
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology , SCB MCH, Cuttack
Departmental Overview :
- Antenatal Clinic
- Intrapartum Care with Delivery.
- High Risk Pregnancy and management
- Tertiary Care including referrals.
- Gynaecology checkup and colposcopy
- All types of gynaecological surgeries including minor surgeries.
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Genital malignancy surgeries
- Urinary fistula surgeries.
- S.T.D./ R.T.I. Clinic
- ICMR ( HRRC)
- Post Partum Care:
- Sterilization (male & female)
- SNCU ( Special Neonatal Care Unit)
- Dedicated COVID Hospital ( O & G) with Post COVID OPD clinic.
|Department Started :||Department Started By Whom :||Current HOD :|
|1951||Prof. Dr. P.C. Roy||Prof. Dr. Tushar Kar|
Facilities Available Including Investigation :
- All Antenatal Blood investigations
- HIV, HBsAg
- Hepatitis C
- Pap smear